Someone who has high blood pressure should really pay attention to his diet.Here are some foods lowering high blood pressure, among others:
1. Green vegetables such as spinach and coriander which has a source of calcium that can lower high blood pressure.In addition it is also a type of vegetable spinach low in calories, high in fiber and contain some healthy nutrients such as potassium, magnesium and folate which serves as the main ingredient to lower and stabilize blood pressure.
2. Skim milk is fat-free milk and is rich in calcium and vitamin D. Calcium and vitamin D also serves to maintain the blood pressure to remain stable.
3. Tomatoes should be included in every meal you because tomatoes contain vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium and magnesium.
4. Garlic can prevent blood clotting and thickening of the blood vessels.It can also eliminate the blockage in the heart.
5. Wheat is a type of high blood pressure-lowering foods are very effective.
6. Sunflower seeds are a great source of magnesium.Sunflower seeds can you make as a snack.
7. Olive oil contains antioxidants that are good for maintaining heart health as well as to control your blood pressure.
8. The white potato contains rich in magnesium and potassium are important for your heart health.
9. Bananas contain potassium, which is useful for lowering high blood pressure.
10. Soybeans also contain lots of potassium and magnesium is good for lowering high blood pressure.
In addition to several types of food that can help lower high blood pressure there is another way of lowering high blood namely:
- Foods that contain lots of omega 3 - Doing a diet high blood pressure, such as reducing salt intake - Consume potassium supplements / potassium 2-4 grams per day. Patients with high blood pressure also have high blood taboos such as:
Foods that have high levels of saturated fat (kidney, brain, lung, lard, coconut oil) The food is processed using sodium salt (creker, biscuits, salty dried foods and chips) Food and beverage cans (sausages, sardines, corned beef, soft drinks , vegetables and fruits in cans) preserved food (pickled vegetables / fruits, dried meat, salted fish, shredded, dried shrimp, boiled, peanut butter, salted egg) full cream milk, margarine, butter, cheese, mayonnaise, red meat cattle / goat, chicken skin, egg yolk, seasoning such as soy sauce, shrimp paste, ketchup, Manggi, tauco, chili sauce and other seasonings. Alcohol and alcohol-containing foods such as tape and durian.
For patients with high blood pressure or hypertension to consume fruit must also be considered.Fruit for high blood pressure that is allowed to be consumed, namely: - Noni - Cucumber - Tomato - Cantaloupe - Oranges - Apples - Bananas
For those of you who have not been exposed to high blood pressure (hypertension) need to take steps to prevent such: 1.Menguranggi meal that contains a lot of salt (salt). 2.Reduce drinking alcohol and smoking less. 3.Avoid stress. 4.Diligently to exercise. 5.Eat a balanced diet. 6.Expand to consume fruits and vegetables. In addition, for those of you who have a family history of hypertension, for example in the family is suffering from hypertension, one of your parents, it is possible that high blood pressure will drop to you.Therefore, apply a healthy lifestyle to prevent disease your high blood pressure.Hopefully this post useful to you.