The skin is the organ that constantly regenerates itself.Proper care is needed to maintain skin elasticity and shine.
We will give you some tips to you about how to care for good skin.Among them are;how to care for the skin, how to treat facial skin naturally, how to care for dry skin, how to care for the skin of the body, how to care for the skin to white, how to care for acne prone skin, how to care for the skin naturally, how to care for skin of the face, how to care for the skin baby, how to care for men's skin, the body's way of caring for skin naturally, how to care for sensitive skin.
Before discussing methods of treatment, first we will recognize the types of skin.In general there are four types of skin, namely;oily skin, dry skin, normal and combination skin.In addition, there may be extra sensitive skin types apart from the above general types. 1.Dry skin: If your skin is prone to dehydration, oil shortages, and acne, this can be called a kind of dry skin.In more extreme cases, dry skin have almost no elasticity and can be extremely sensitive to the sun, wind, and cold temperatures.Dry skin does not fit in the room air-conditioning.Do not forget to wash your face many times every day, use a gentle facial cleanser and warm water.
For treatment, Rinse with warm water and pat dry your skin.Use toner to help.Avoid toners and makeup that contain alcohol because alcohol-based products have a drying effect on the skin.Use cream lotion to moisturize your skin and keep meremajakannya.
2. Oily Skin: If your skin is oily, it is more prone to acne and blackheads compared to other skin types.
For treatment, because your skin tends to attract more dirt, so wash your face twice a day with a gentle non-foaming cleanser and warm water will be very helpful.Rinse with warm water.Use alcohol-free toner, hydrating to help remove the extra residue.Oil blotting sheets every day can help control the exposed skin, and it takes at least 3 minutes after lunch.Although your skin is oily, you still need to moisturize with a light moisturizer every day, or your skin will become dry and overcompensate by producing more oil.Using oil as a pre-cleaner to clean the foam can also help, because oily skin can be a way to protect yourself against your skin's natural oils by harsh cleaning.
3. Normal Skin: Some consider normal skin into leather combination, but it really is not.If your skin is oily and your nose when dry and tight on the cheek, it is considered normal.It is also considered normal if a change occurs due to the change of seasons (dry in winter, oily in summer).
For the treatment, wash your face with a cleanser designed for / normal skin types you.alcohol wipe, hydrating toner all over the face.Apply moisturizer more frequently to dry skin.
4. Combination Skin: Combination skin is composed of two extreme types of skin on one face.This situation occurs when there is acne and a lot of oil in one area when the rest of the skin is generally dry (no oil).
Two common examples are dry skin with papular and pustular acne on the cheeks or normal skin with inflamed papular and pustular in the chin and around the mouth area.
Treatment: Tend to each area exactly as described above.If the acne is severe, consult a dermatologist or beautician.
5. Sensitive Skin: Please note that you may have sensitive skin and normal, oily or dry.If your skin has an allergic reaction to beauty products and are usually sensitive to the sun, wind, and cold weather, it is sensitive.Sensitivity can emerge in the form of a rash, redness, inflammation, acne, and dilated capillaries.
Treatment: Look for cleansers, toners, makeup, and moisturizers that are fragrance free and hypoallergenic.Clean with moisturizing products every day.Always select products with beneficial uses.Some common ingredients to look for are: chamomile, azulene, bisabolol, allantoin, lavender, camphor, calamine, rosemary, thyme, aloe vera, coconut oil etc.
After knowing the types of skin on top, it's time we give tips on care for all skin types.These tips are general tips.
1. Prevent sun damage.Sunscreen is a ray daunting for adolescents.Make a habit of applying sunscreen or lotion with SPF protection of at least 15 to 30 every day.Remember that the sun can still damage in the winter.
2. Clean your face gently, not too often, or your skin will become dry.
3. Use a mask.
4. A healthy lifestyle is one of the best solutions astu.Stop meroko if you are a smoker.Eating healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables.Do not get too stressed.
Hopefully this article can help in overcoming the problem of your skin.Hopefully you are experiencing skin irritation quickly got healing and for those of you who have normal skin your skin may remain intact and beautiful with good care.