-->
banner here

How Many Propoints in Salsa's

- 6:57 PM

Eating out: at Salsas Fresh Mex Grill



Check out the full list of eating out guides here.

I love Mexican food!!! And salsas is always fresh quick and tasty but the ProPoint values are surprisingly higher than I expected!

But this hasn’t stopped me from eating at Salsas when I dare venture into the Westfield food court; instead if I’m choosing a burrito I order it without the rice. If i am tempted to try the chips “Mexixrinkle’s” I normally share them with a friend. The taco’s are a good low point/ calorie option as well. 
They also have diet drinks and water to make it a meal without ending up with a huge amount of calories that you regret later. And all there meat dishes can be substituted for vegetarian beans.

Burrito
Calories
ProPoints
Baja Steak
795
16
Original beef
520
20
California
578
14
Chicken & Guacamole
481
16
Chicken & 5 veg
865
14
Chicken Fajita
415
13
Taco


Crunchy beef
125
6
Crunchy chicken
134
6
Crunchy veggie
120
5
Mexixrinkle Chips


Regular
164
11
Large
236
16
Mexi Box
471
32
Quesadillas (without salsa)


Cheese Melt
165
15



Advertisement advertise here

 

Start typing and press Enter to search