Well, then we will discuss the benefits of red fruit for health that we summarized from healthbenefitstimes.com pages include:1. AIDSIn general, AIDS disease transmitted through sex is unhealthy, sharing needles, or it can also through blood. Now I have found a cure for AIDS, but consume red fruit proved to be very effective in preventing AIDS. Moreover in Papua red fruit is also used to treat cancer. Red fruit contains tocopherol and beta-carotene are very high that is useful to suppress the HIV virus that triggers AIDS.
2. Cancer and TumorCancer is a disease caused by the development of tissue cells are abnormal. Cancer cells can spread immediately even up uncontrolled. The content of tocopherol and beta-carotene that is high in red fruit is useful as an anti-oxidant as well as to enhance the body's defense mechanism or antibody. Besides red fruit also contains Omega 3 which serves to restore damaged tissue so it is suitable for patients with breast cancer.
3. Stroke and Blood Cleaner
Stroke caused by clotting and thinning of the blood flow. One major cause of stroke is hypertension. High blood pressure can cause blood clots and narrowing of blood vessels, resulting in decreased blood flow can cause blood vessels to burst. High blood pressure due to heart pumping too fast resulting in reduced blood oxygen levels. Tocopherol content in red fruits can weaken the blood and accelerates the flow of blood so that oxygen levels in the blood to normal.
4. Uric AcidUric acid is caused by a liver disorder that produces excess uric acid. Excess uric acid can form kidney stones in the body. Tocopherol content in the red fruit is able to thin the blood and can improve the work system lever.
5. Diabetes Mellitus (Diabetes)Diabetes mellitus is commonly known as diabetes. These diseases include metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar levels. Diabetes occurs when the body does not make enough insulin to keep blood sugar levels remain normal. Diabetes recovery process can be aided by using the red fruit oil contains vitamin E and tocopherols. Tocopherol role in the red fruit can improve the work of the pancreas that make insulin function becomes normal again.
6. OsteoporosisRed fruit contains abundant calcium around 55,000 mg in every 100 grams. Consuming red fruit can also help avoid osteoporosis in bones.
7. Eye DisordersThe content of beta-carotene that is high in red fruit can help overcome various types of eye disorders caused by lack of vitamin A.
8. Increase IntelligenceThe content of Omega 3 and Omega 6 in the red fruit is useful to improve brain function and improve intelligence. For the red fruit is very good for consumption by children.
9. Increasing Passion and FertilityConsuming red fruit after 15 minutes can help improve male sexual arousal. Vitamin E contained in merh fruit can increase sperm production, in addition to the red fruit contains high energy up to 360 calories. Red fruit can also deal with diseases of the stomach, hemorrhoids, lung disorders and others.
10. HepatitisHepatitis is caused by a viral infection of the liver. Hepatitis B and C if not addressed promptly can normally develop into liver cancer (serosis). Red fruit contains antivirus and anti-oxidants which could prevent cancer cell proliferation. Besides red fruit also help restore growth of liver cells.
After knowing the various benefits of red fruit for health, of course you are interested to consume red fruit is not. Because the content of tocopherol and beta-carotene, red fruit is able to combat various diseases such as AIDS, cancer, tumors, stroke, gout, diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis, hepatitis, cholesterol, lupus and others that interfere with your health. Hopefully this article useful.